At Supahands, every month comes with exciting product news! In case you missed October’s updates, let us bring you up to speed…
Coming Soon: The Quality Control Toolbar
Speed. Scale. Accuracy – that’s what we’re all about!
With that in mind, one of our key initiatives for this quarter is to empower our high-performing SupaAgents to upskill themselves – or you could say, level up – to become Quality Control SupaAgents.
In order to create this experience and roadmap for our SAs, we are now working on the Quality Control (QC) Toolbar which will:
- Enable SupaAgents to perform QC work with an interface that mirrors our familiar SupaAnnotator – but with additional tools for QC
- Allow SupaAgents to leave feedback/remarks
- Allow SupaAgents to receive feedback and prompts to rework low-accuracy tasks
- It will also enable our BizOps team to perform QC with an interface that mirrors our SupaAnnotator – with additional admin tools!
Why are we doing this?
- Speed – Our BizOps team needs a cleaner tool in order to QC more efficiently
- Scale – New QC SupaAgents need to be able to quickly understand how to use the QC tool so we can process more QC tasks simultaneously
- Accuracy – The SupaAgents that are working on executing the labeling work need to be swiftly notified about tasks they need to re-work in order to reach maximum project accuracy
Stay tuned for more updates on this new tool!